let's gif: pokemon sage - [2/?]
ALRIGHT LISTEN UP KIDS
EVERYBODY PLAY THIS FUCKING GAME RIGHT NOW ITS CALLED POKEMON SAGE AND ITS A FANMADE POKEMON PROJECT ON RPG MAKER
look at that town
its fucking beautiful right
thats where you live bro
what does this game not have
- there’s tons of racial diversity and the FIRST NON-WHITE POKEMON PROTAGONISTS LOOK
- over 200 totally original pokemon and theyre all beautiful look at this
- they also have amazing puns for names such as
- and my personal favorites
- and some are just plain awesome like
- its a fucking dragon viking ship how cool is that
- basically there is not a bad pokemon in this gen i dare you to find one
- did i mention that your rival IS AN OUTLAW WEARING A COOL ASS PONCHO AND HAT
- look at that guy how can you not like him
- the music is AMAZING and super catchy
- theres a lot of multicultural influences and mishmashing and basically its super awesome
- everything is original except basic item sprites
- it has the nostalgic feel of the good old pokemon and is made in the style of gen 3 but is so full of originality and surprises that you’ll be constantly amazed with this game
- just play it
the demo is out right now and the full game is in progress! come on lets show these guys that what theyre doing is a REALLY GREAT THING and that it NEEDS TO CONTINUE!
ive never even been this excited for a real pokemon game but as soon as i saw this i was blown away
please play this game
you will not regret it
ok but who the hell said the protagonists in the games were white what games have you been playing
THIS SHOULD BE CANNON
"Of course there aren’t any gay characters in animated movies! THEY’RE FOR KIDS!"
Yeah! Kids’ movies are supposed to be innoc-
Because telling kids that they can love whoever they want is TOO TERRIFYING AND CONFUSING. But showing them murder, execution, death, frightening images, war, and bullying is just fine.
Not to mention 101 Dalmatians where a crazy woman wanted to SKIN 99 PUPPIES
what if tattoos just randomly appeared on our skin at key points in our lives and we had to figure out what they meant for ourselves
- me during the purge: (breaks all the strange and dated laws that police don't really enforce anymore. like that bullshit about not being able to keep a donkey in your bathtub? it's time to truly live.)
I’m privileged to be the narrator and executive producer of the graphic novel style documentary The 5 Powers.
Here’s the synopsis:
3 Superheroes of Peace use the 5 Powers of Faith, Diligence, Mindfulness, Concentration and Insight to change the course of history and inspire millions around the world. Planting seeds of peace in the deep mud of war. The documentary weaves powerfully illustrated comic book animation with contemporary and historic footage that follows the lives of Alfred Hassler, an American anti-war hero, Vietnamese peace activist Sister Chan Khong and Zen Master, Thich Nhat Hanh, whom Dr. Martin Luther King Jr, nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize in 1967. The film also reveals the story of the powerfully groundbreaking, yet mostly forgotten, 1958 Martin Luther King Jr “Montgomery Story” Comic Book. The film provides a rare glimpse into the lives of individuals who have and still continue to have a tremendous impact on the world. Though leaders in their respective communities, little is known about their early struggles and the paths that led them to take nonviolent action. Also largely unknown is the connection between our three protagonists and many of the world’s foremost voices for peace and how their cooperation continues to affect change that transcends geographical borders, religion and time.
We hope that this film will challenge the traditional notion of ‘the hero’ and what constitutes heroic action, helping the viewer to discover the hidden hero inside and outside of themselves